Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and administering benefits plans and programs as well as policies and procedures for various employee benefit programs, including but not limited to life, health, and disability insurance, pension plans, and related retirement programs. Ensures compliance with all legal requirements of various employee benefits programs and prepares and files required legal reports. Works with vendors to develop, administer, and/or evaluate programs.
- Administer employee benefits programs such as retirement plans; medical, dental, vision plans; life insurance plans; temporary disability programs; and wellness programs.
- Evaluate and compare existing company benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, surveys and other sources of information. Participate in industry surveys. Analyze results of surveys and develop specific recommendations for review by management.
- Develop specifications for new plans or modify existing plans to maintain a competitive position in labor market, and obtain uniform benefits package for all locations, where possible.
- Recommend classes of eligible employees for new or modified plans. Develop census data and work with consultants for quotations. Evaluates quotation and makes recommendations to management. Develop company cost information for new plans and make recommendations to management.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Six (6) plus years of experience in benefits administration.
- Working knowledge of global benefits.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Appropriate and timely decision making ability.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential topics with a high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, prioritize work, maintain deadlines and produce high-quality work.
- Project management skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; intermediate Access skills preferred.
- Working knowledge of HRIS report writing and system utilization.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.